Pop-Up Coliving: Umbria, Italy
April 7 – May 4 | UMBRIA, ITALY Indulge in the romantic allure of iconic rolling hills, decadent wine, truffles, and starlit
April 7 – May 4 | UMBRIA, ITALY
Indulge in the romantic allure of iconic rolling hills, decadent wine, truffles, and starlit dinners featuring colorful Italian plates during Hacker Paradise’s pop-up coliving experience in Umbria, the green heart of Italy.
Where You’ll Stay
Live in Italian history as we take over an old stone terracotta factory, offering 1- and 2-bedroom apartments. Picture communal outdoor kitchens with a built-in pizza oven, and shared moments in the common seating area for afternoon Aperitivo or a pour of world-class wine. Conveniently located just 1.5 hours by train from Rome and Florence, and a short 15-minute drive from the charming Città della Pieve, filled with delightful bakeries and restaurants.
Work, meet, and collaborate in a unique setting within an old terracotta oven room, now transformed into a comfy coworking space. Enjoy the story and perks of this extraordinary workspace:
- Starlink wifi for fast, reliable, and consistent connectivity in this picturesque region.
- Located on the same property as our housing, eliminating wasted commute time.
- Fully equipped with comfortable chairs, desks, well-lit spaces, and everything you need to boost productivity. Immerse yourself in this one-of-a-kind work environment amidst the beauty of Umbria.
- Private room with regular cleaning service
- Fully-equipped coworking space available 24/7
- Local SIM card pre-loaded with data
- Dedicated onsite facilitator
- Global network of over 1,000 members
- Opportunities for professional development
- Complimentary weekly lunch
- Hands-on workshops for skill enhancement
- Networking events with local entrepreneurs and professionals
Use Promo Code: COMPASS100 to get $100 off your booking.
COMPASS100 ($100 off your booking)